Lagging for Plastic Modular Belts
- Specially produced lagging based on the specification of thermoplastic non-modular belt manufacturers
- For food and hygienic applications
- For driving most common plastic modular belts
- For motors for applications with positive drive belts
- Resistant to abrasion
- Low noise
- Reduced wear on belt
- For standard asynchronous drum motors with frequency inverter. The frequency inverter should be set up to reduce the power by 18%.
- Easy to clean
- High resistance to oil, fuel and other chemicals
Lagging has an influence on the outer diameter of the drum motor and on the velocity. The belt pull and speed of the drum motor must be recalculated based on the increased diameter.